Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: 9849-8A here is what I got

  1. #31
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 9849-8A here is what I got

    Ain't it great when a plan comes together! Congrats Ron! The Virtue of Patience is now your bi*ch!
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  2. #32
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Re: 9849-8A here is what I got

    Quote Originally Posted by bfish View Post
    Ain't it great when a plan comes together! Congrats Ron! The Virtue of Patience is now your bi*ch!
    I think it was more like luck! Which is basically how I have ended up with more Altec stuff than I'll ever use......

    I have a pair of 825 cabs in excellent condition loaded with mint 416-8a that I need to get rid of.......

    Ron

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.